Thursday, November 1, 2012

Why him, of all people... why him??

MAKE IT STOP!!!! JUST MAKE IT STOP!!! I HATE THIS!!

I'm a ridiculously intuitive person and foresee and "feel" things and have been dead on except one time recently and I was only partially wrong, in my whole 29 years of life... I've always known things and been right. I just know, and I call it, like tell someone just to hold myself accountable to whats the truth, and it always happens.
But heres the kicker, it's never ever happened so much as it does with him and I don't know why it does with him. I dont know why I have such an intuitive bond to him. I hate it and I want it to stop. Everything I "see" happening with him, happens. And it's not like he listens to half of it, like its gonna happen even if I wanna stop it. And like tonight, I wake with a gut wrenching horrible feeling just twisting and knotting my stomach up. It went on for over 40 minutes tonight and my stomach hurts so bad, and I have to wake for work in the morning. Just a few hours.
WHY LORD CANT IT STOP...
because I love him. Yeah, I heard that... I just don't like admitting it. I don't want to, cuz it'll never be reciprocated. 
Please oh please make it stop. Please please please take this from me. I can't stand it. I can't keep going thru this time and time and time again. Even when we were apart I felt things. I just wanna be away, far far away. I want the intuition to be away, far far away. 
I know I shouldn't ask for this. I know it's a gift. Right now it feels a lot like a blessing and a curse. 
I hate most how it worries me so. I hate the dreams, the "feelings", the thoughts, the worry. I hate that I'm a sponge soaking up everything thing/emotion around me. I hate that I feel like I have no control over it. I hate how I wanna save the world with it but can't... whats the use of this knowledge if I can only proclaim and watch as it still takes place? Well the bad things, the good are awesome to watch. But the bad that I know, it hurts to see that it doesn't stop just because I know. It doesn't stop if I say something. It doesn't stop if I take action to try and stop it.

What Lord is the purpose of this ... gift?
You are gonna use me for great things. I know, I know. Jeremiah 1:5... before you formed me in the womb, you knew me... before I was born, you set me appointed me as a prophet to the nations.

I'm not ready for this... I know you've been preparing and showing me,, but why me?

No comments:

Post a Comment